Opera in the Pinnacles
Be moved by the powerful voices of West Australian Opera artists in this transcendent opera experience under the starry sky and on the desert sands.
This performance is subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
Opera in the Pinnacles is proudly supported by WAO Principal Partner Wesfarmers Arts, the Minderoo Foundation, Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development and the Shire of Dandaragan.
ABOUT THE SHOW
West Australian Opera is proud to present Opera in the Pinnacles in the iconic location of Nambung National Park.
Be moved by the powerful voices of West Australian Opera artists in this transcendent opera experience on the desert sands and under the starry sky. Let showstopping arias sweep you away in a concert of well-known operatic hits the entire family will enjoy.
Shuttle Bus Services
We are thrilled to offer shuttle bus services departing from Perth, Cervantes and Jurien Bay. Places are limited. Bookings are essential and must be made in advance before Friday 30 April by emailing [email protected]
More information here.
Soprano Rachelle Durkin
What COVID19 measures are in place?
Please ensure that you comply with ‘standard safety measures’ including maintaining your own social distancing, using hand sanitiser and staying home if you are unwell.
- The completion of a COVID19 safety plan.
- SafeWA App in use and scanning or manual contact register mandatory for entry.
- Blocks will only accommodate a socially distanced number of patrons.
- Trained Front of House staff who have completed COVID19 Infection Training.
- A dedicated COVID19 Safe Marshal who will manage congestion, oversee presentation staff and liaise with any patrons who are unwell.
- Ongoing frequent deep cleaning regimes on common areas including bathrooms/toilets.
- Hand sanitiser at entry, exits and bathrooms.
- Keep left directional pathways.
For further information visit WA State Government COVID19 webpage HERE
What happens if I am unwell?
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell.
- Please contact [email protected] to cancel your tickets if you cannot attend.
Seating will not be provided for this event.
This event will be operating under COVID19 safety restrictions.
This includes social distancing measures which require specific seating plans to keep audiences safe.
- Your tickets will state which block you have been allocated to sit in.
- There will be a Blanket/Low Chair seating block and a High Chair Seating block.
- Seating is NOT provided in either location. You must bring your seating with you.
- Within your allocated block, the seating is General Admission, meaning you can sit in anywhere in this designated block. Social distancing must be observed.
- Blocks will be demarcated with signage and front of house staff can assist you to find your area.
If you have selected to receive an event e-ticket, you do not need to print your e-ticket but you do need to bring a device (such as your mobile phone) with your e-ticket on it so we can scan you in.
If you have chosen to receive a printed event ticket or to print your event ticket, please bring this with you and ensure your barcode is visible.
All tickets will be scanned on entry.
To comply with COVID Safe Plans there is a ’No ticket, no entry’ policy.
If you have selected to reserve a parking bay, you do not need to print your parking bay e-ticket but you do need to bring a device (such as your mobile phone) with your e-ticket on it so it can be scanned in along with your event ticket.
If you have chosen to receive a printed ticket or to print your ticket, your parking bay ticket forms part of this. Please bring the parking bay ticket with you and ensure your barcode is visible.
All parking bay tickets will be scanned on entry along with your event tickets.